June 2018 - Present
- Responsible for maintaining the ACPAnalytics and ACPAudience iOS & Android libraries. Includes new feature development, bug fixes, documentation, and pushing out updates.
- Developed and open sourced official React Native support for the Adobe Experience Platform SDK. Also, designed/implemented testing standards and integrated with CircleCI continuous integration.
Software Engineering Intern
May 2017 - Aug. 2017
New York City, NY
- iOS Engineering team working primarily in Swift & Objective-C.
- Optimized the iOS image stack improving GIF loading times by 75%.
- Created project proposals and lead architecture planning meetings for 2 projects which I shipped in the iOS app.
University of Utah
Computer Vision Resarch Assistant
Aug. 2014 - Jan. 2015
Salt Lake City, UT
- Worked on a team with several graduate students to create educational augmented reality physics applications.
- Overlayed relevant data such as velocity and direction when pointing camera at a physics experiment.
- Extensive use of the C++ OpenCV framework on the iOS platform.